The UCaaS Infonetics Scorecard
IHS Infonetics publishes a very interesting annual scorecard for North American Cloud UC.
From the press release:
- Topping Infonetics’ 2015 North American hosted cloud UC scorecard are 8×8, West IP Communications, Vonage, RingCentral and Comcast
- Vonage made the biggest jump this year by accelerating its customer base through acquisitions
- Comprising the second tier of leaders in the scorecard are Broadview Networks, Mitel, Star2Star, Thinking Phone Networks and Verizon (listed in alphabetical order)
- Growing fast and doing great things in the UC-as-a-Service space, and coming in right below the top 10, are a broad mix of providers such as CenturyLink, CoreDial, Cox, Earthlink, iCore, Masergy, Megapath, ShoreTel, Windstream and XO
IHS Infonetics’ annual North American UC cloud scorecard identifies the service providers currently leading the hosted/cloud unified communications (UC) market and those best positioned to succeed long term. The rankings are based on criteria such as installed base of seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities and support options. Service providers making the top ten include 8×8, Broadview Networks, Comcast, Mitel, RingCentral, Star2Star, Thinking Phone Networks, Verizon, Vonage and West IP Communications.
To purchase the report, contact Infonetics: www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
I hosted a conversation with two former cloud UC expert execs:
- Brad Bush, Former CMO at Genband
- Scott Wharton, Former CEO at Vidtel
We discussed the report, check it out here: