Cisco just wrapped up its Collaboration Summit (Summit de Webex). Below is a short video with some of my key points.
I will soon published a full report that captures all of the announcements and my thoughts on their strategy.
- Cloud-first: Teams, meetings, devices, and security .
- End-to-end: Experience, Management, Encryption
- Migration: Webex is the future, but nothing is actually coming to an end.
- Security: Encryption, Compliance
- Open: Integration with other apps and ecosystems, and some standards.
- This was a hard one to summarize. There was a lot here. The Collaboration Team has been hard at work. The Collaboration summit itself was a two day event. Several of us are remaining in Phoenix for another day for a deeper dive on Cisco’s Customer Care portfolio.