Innovation Showcase 15 to be on Collaboration
We are just about to launch the Innovation Showcase for Enterprise Connect 2015. I am very excited because this year big changes are planned – including big companies are now eligible. In the past, Showcase eligibility was restricted to young, startup firms. This year- there’s no limit on size or age!
The Showcase is still focused on innovative solutions for enterprise communications. This year, we are focusing on Collaboration, and looking to feature highly innovative solutions that foster, facilitate, and promote group and team collaboration.
Collaboration continues to get better – past innovations that have changed our world include online calendaring, email, and video conferencing. But how distributed teams collaborate today is changing rapidly. There are a myriad of tools and services available – cloud-first, mobile-first, plugins to existing products, etc.
We want the new, innovative solutions that have the potential to change how work gets done. Look for the upcoming announcement on NoJitter.com and EnterpriseConnect.com
Here’s a few bullets about this year’s Innovation Showcase at Enterprise Connect 2015 (Spring, Orlando, FL).
- The Showcase this year is expanded to eight firms. Previously it’s been four.
- Of the eight, four firms will be featured in a break-out session. All eight will exhibit in the Innovation Showcase booth in the exhibit hall.
- We are targeting firms that are new or expanding into enterprise communications. Simplest test: prior Enterprise Connect exhibitors are not eligible.
- The focus is collaboration. We want to hear about new kinds products and/or services that facilitate and promote team collaboration. Solutions will be evaluated for their innovation, richness, and potential impact to productivity.
- There is no charge to apply for consideration.
Complete rules and eligibility criteria will be posted shortly at the Enterprise Connect site. I will update this post with the link.
Big thanks to the Enterprise Connect show management for continuing to support innovation, collaboration, and this Showcase.