TalkingPointz Research on RingCentral
This research note is 9 pages long and contains TalkingPointz organized into 7 sections (General, Momentum, The RingCentral Portfolio, Customer Engagement, RingCentral GTM, Targeting Legacy, and 64 pointz under Dave's Thoughts). Available to Premium Subscribers. The report offers a snapshot of RingCentral, one of the more complex UCaaS providers today.
- RingCentral is a leading UCaaS provider, or “work-from-anywhere” enabler. RingCentral was born in the cloud about 15 years ago. Today, it operates 31 data centers and has a workforce of about 6,000 people.
- Cloud-delivered services for enterprise communications have experienced steady growth for over a decade. RingCentral is both a pioneer and market leader.
- 2020 was a particularly good year for cloud-delivered enterprise communications services. The pandemic accelerated the trend.
- RingCentral Office is the provider’s core offer. The service includes voice/telephony, meetings, and messaging. RingCentral refers to the trio of apps as “MVP” (Message, Video, and Phone). While the three services are competitive on their own, the key value proposition is the seamless integration between them.
- The same RingCentral Office is also available, co-branded, from several partners including Avaya, Atos/Unify, and AT&T.
- RingCentral has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS for six consecutive years. RingCentral achieved the top spot across all five use cases in the Gartner 2020 Critical Capabilities for UCaaS Worldwide.
- Key technology partners include Nice and Zoom.