TalkingPointz Research: Analysis of the 2023 CCaaS MQ
- Why does TalkingPointz write about the Gartner MQ? TalkingPointz considers the Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant report one of the sector’s most important and influential reports. It is authored by informed analysts with excellent access to enterprise and provider data. Of course, TalkingPointz has opinions about this condensed treasure trove of information.
- This TalkingPointz report attempts to further extrapolate and interpret the Gartner 2023 Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CCaaS.
- The report examines two Gartner reports: “Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service” (Document ID G00778072, August 2023) by Kraus, Blood, Rathnayake, and Sheth and “Critical Capabilities for CCaaS” (Doc ID G00778138, August 2023) by Sheth, Blood, Kraus and Rathnayake.
- This CCaaS Magic Quadrant (MQ) is the only MQ from Gartner for contact centers.
- In the past, the CCaaS MQ had separate editions for North America and Western Europe. These regional reports were replaced by this annual global report in 2020.
- The Gartner MQ for Contact Center Infrastructure (premises-based solutions) transitioned into a Market Guide in 2020 (Market Guides are similar to MQs but lack the graphic).
About Gartner’s MQ Reports
- The MQ report format is deceptively simple. The graphic boils down the complexities and nuances of all the major providers into an easy-to-un.
TalkingPointz Reports are available to subscribers only.
This report is 8 pages. All TalkingPointz Research Notes are in outline (Pointz) format.