TalkingPointz Research: Zoom and Five9
- Zoom and Five9 have enjoyed a partnership for several years.
- On July 18, 2021 the companies agreed to merge. Both BoDs approved the deal.
- Zoom’s vision is best-in-class video and customer engagement from a single provider.
- Rowan Trollope, CEO of Five9, will join Zoom Leadership Team as President of Zoom Five9.
- Both companies have similar, overlapping visions around customer happiness.
- Zoom will accelerate Five9’s global expansion, an area where it has struggled.
- Zoom’s portfolio has steadily expanded from meetings to include room solutions, chat, Zoom Phone (UCaaS), apps, and now CCaaS with Five9.
- Zoom and Five9 share many similarities including passionate, technical leadership, Silicon Valley roots, a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and both companies are very fast at innovation and implementation.
The Terms of the Deal
- Five9 shareholders will receive 0.5533 shares of Zoom common stock per share, creating a purchase valuation of $14.7B (based on the pri . . .
The full report is 5.5 pages, available to all enterprise all-access subscribers.
Sorry: the site is having some login problems. Let me know if you need a link.
Purchase this Research Paper
You can login or sign up for a membership to this site above--which will grant you access to all research papers--or make a one time purchase using the form below.