Operators No Longer Standing By
This week Aastra launched InAttend – an attendant solution with advanced collaboration options.
Ever call an agent and totally confuse them with a request that’s off the script? It creates all kinds of havoc invariably resulting with an incessant recording about how important this call is. I sometimes have doubts about that recording. I also think some call centers use me as an excuse to for a coffee break.
The idea behind InAttend is to help agents solve problems while still on the call using IM, presence, and email. The InAttend attendant console is call handling + collaboration with search, calendar, presence, line state, and SMS text messaging. It integrates with Exchange and Sametime as well as third party SIP based systems. The application is standalone system that uses LDAP to interface with other directories. Or it can be integrated with the Aastra CMG server.
- Up-to-date information on availability and activity status for all employees
- Support in a multi call manager environment
- Presence information from Microsoft OCS/Lync and IBM Lotus Sametime
- Calendar integration (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell GroupWise)
- Possibility to integrate with the Aastra CMG suite