All month it felt like a slow news month, then I wrote the recap. Several big events: re:Invent, OpenTalk, BroadSoft Connection, Connect Central – and lots of general news and updates.
Each Quipz provides about 12 pages of skim-able news that occurred this month, complemented by a quick opinion on what really matters. Here’s a bit of what occurred in November.
- UC-Centric News : #ConnectCentral18, #VonageAR and Intelligent Interactions, other news from Mitel, Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Ribbon, and Metaswitch, but not Fuze.
- Workstream-Centric News: #BSFTConnections, Unify, Workplace, and Google.
- Conferencing-Centric News: Trio, Span, LogMeIn, Konftel, and Screenbeam
- Customer Engagement News: #Opentalk18, Genesys, Maps, and Verizon.
- Provider-Centric News: RCS, SIMPLE, and how to get more broadband to rural America (wired, 5G, and Satellites)
- Emerging Technologies: #AWSReInvent, Lasso, facial rec, WeChat, Suisse Innovation, and WeWork becomes speechless
- Miscellaneous: VOSS, Google, Fi VPN, Fi again, and Toys Were Us.
- Acquisitions: 5 stories, but one wasn’t an acquisition.
- Financial Quipz: Asana has a horn, PlayerLync, and notable news from Ribbon
- 17 Recommended Good Reads this month
Quipz is available only as a subscription service, and is sent out via email.
You too can be fully informed and subscribe to Quipz. It’s easy.