The theme for the Innovation Showcase at Enterprise Connect 2018 is Speech. In this video, the judges discuss the selected companies.
The companies are:
- Deepgram Brain — offers freemium transcription services with very high speech-to-text accuracy and advanced features such as search-by-sound. The solution can run on-premises.
- Gridspace Sift — performs automated conversational tasks such as QA, compliance, and customer scoring. The solution can be used for applications such as real-time notification of trending topics and sentiment scores.
- NewVoiceMedia Conversation Analyzer — is a speech analytics solution that provides actionable insights from customer conversations. It can create and upload transcripts along with other conversation data directly into the Salesforce CRM.
- Nuance VocalPassword — uses a simple passphrase as a biometric password. Users just speak a simple phrase to validate their identity, and organizations can eliminate the hassles and risks associated with traditional passwords.
- Omilia Conversational Virtual Assistant — provides a natural experience for self-service across multiple channels, and when implemented, the technology has resulted in significant increases in successful self-service and customer satisfaction.
- Speechmatics — offers Batch Virtualized ASR transcription analytics supporting 72 languages. The technology can be embedded in a product, run on-premises, or accessed as a cloud service. Its Automatic Linguist capability enables rapid development and support of new languages.
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC17; one goal of the Showcase is to introduce the EC audience to new companies.
- Must provide an enterprise use case example
- Must be able to demonstrate that the solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity
- There is no fee to participate, and no fees will be assessed to winners
- Enterprise Connect cannot reimburse travel or other expenses for participants from winning companies
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from United Business Media or competition judges.