Staying current in enterprise communications, before Quipz, was difficult.
The Quipz Newsletter offers a monthly recap of the most important news in enterprise communications. Each Quipz newsletter has everything you need to know regarding messaging, UC/UCaaS, Contact Center, CPaaS, Video, financial results: a news summary with a few suggestions on interpretation.
It’s premium content available only by subscription.
What’s in a TalkingPointz Quipz Report? The current format has four sections:
- A longer opening quip on one topic. In August it was Avaya’s progress on exiting chapter 11. In September it was Microsoft SfB Online moving to Teams.
- The bulk of the report is short quips on topics that span communications including UC/UCaaS, messaging, CPaaS, AR/VR, conferencing, video, security, contact center, and more.
- The Financial Quipz section provides an overview/summary of major financial filings. There are quarterly results most months. August had nine (Avaya, BroadSoft, Cisco, Five9, RingCentral, ShoreTel, Twilio, Vonage, and West). September had none.
- The final section offers suggested, relevant reading on the web.
The content is optimized for an enterprise communications exec. Brief and to the point. Brief, yet still comprehensive. Quipz also avoids duplication with NoJitter, SearchUC, UCStrategies, and TalkingPointz.
Included in the annual subscription:
- 12 monthly Quipz Reports. You can download two samples here: August 2017 and September 2017. The download examples are full size PDFs. Subscribers will also receive an email, mobile-friendly version.
- You will also receive about eight TalkingPointz Research Notes per year. These in-depth reports are on companies, products, and announcements. These tend to run 5-7 pages, and are published timely after major announcements. For example, the report reviewing the major announcements from Microsoft regarding Teams was published the week after MS Ignite: SfB Online to Teams. The Quipz newsletter is distributed to many vendors, financial and industry analysts, and consultants (including all members of the SCTC).
- Inquiries: Got a question about enterprise communications? Ask Dave! All Quipz subscribers will get short responses to questions about products, vendors, announcements, or referrals on enterprise comms solutions.
Who should subscribe? Executives at enterprise comms vendors, enterprise comms channel partners, enterprise comms consultants, enterprise comms decision makers, enterprise comms financial analysts, and anyone interested in staying current in enterprise communications.
You can view two full Quipz Reports: